As always, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure guest‘s safety as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas, including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.)
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage services in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers
- We make sure that the total number of guests and team members does not exceed 100 and there is enough space between tables, as instructed by local authorities.
We encourage guests to:
- Wash hands frequently and use a paper towel to dry.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay at home when sick.
- Cough or sneeze into the bend of elbow or into a tissue, then throw it away immediately
- Greet with a smile instead of a handshake or a hug.
We remain open every day of the week and look forward to welcoming you.